Airship Aberrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]
Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm by Blondie

» Alexander Portman PHD: Historian
Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm by Alexander Portman

» Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist
Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm by Jessamine Ivey

» Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy
Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Collin Blackard: The Bard
Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am by Otto Walter

» Rose Sinclair: Gypsy
Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Damon: Engineer
Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 am by Daniel Arcos

» Amythyst Wade: Merchant
Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am by Daniel Arcos

» Gavin Tyre: Poet
Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am by Daniel Arcos

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]

Go down

Blondie: The Soldier [K I A] Empty Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]

Post by Blondie Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm

~Basic information

Sexually: Straight
Species: Human

Weight: 168 lb
Birth date: July 6th 1810
Height: 6'2

~Family and History background:
He was born in a small town in Texas. His mother died giving birth and his father was killed in a bar fight gone wrong. He had never had a true name growing up he had several nicknames such as The Good, and Monco but most of the people who know call him "Blondie". In his early 20s he had helped wanted men by turning them in to the law and collecting the reward he would the save them from the hangmen's noose and splitting the reward. At the age of 26 he served as a soldier in the Alamo where he was supposed to die but a time lord named cat came and saved him and brought him to the airship aberrant

Birthplace: Los Ojuelos, Tx

~Physical Description

Hair style: Wavy and combed back with a beard
Eyes: Hazel
Body: Lean cut
Physical Condition: Healthy
Marks: slight scar across nose
Possessions, jewelry, etc: A knife and revolver he found of a dead soldier
Personality: Harden, rough, naturally quiet if you cross he won't hesitate to kill you
Dislikes: Anyone who crosses him
Fears: Nobody knows
Goals: To get revenge
Way of speaking: slow with a slight rasp
Physiological condition: normal

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum