Airship Aberrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]
Collin Blackard: The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm by Blondie

» Alexander Portman PHD: Historian
Collin Blackard: The Bard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm by Alexander Portman

» Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist
Collin Blackard: The Bard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm by Jessamine Ivey

» Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy
Collin Blackard: The Bard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Collin Blackard: The Bard
Collin Blackard: The Bard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am by Otto Walter

» Rose Sinclair: Gypsy
Collin Blackard: The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Damon: Engineer
Collin Blackard: The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 am by Daniel Arcos

» Amythyst Wade: Merchant
Collin Blackard: The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am by Daniel Arcos

» Gavin Tyre: Poet
Collin Blackard: The Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am by Daniel Arcos

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Collin Blackard: The Bard

Go down

Collin Blackard: The Bard Empty Collin Blackard: The Bard

Post by Otto Walter Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

~Basic information

Sexually: Straight
Species: Human
Weight: 138 Ib
Birth date: May 15th
Height: 5'9"

~Family and History background:

Collin Blackard, born in Mullingar Ireland in 1895, lost his parents to "The Creature" which had taken their livers. He had no other family to resort to, lost and alone he roamed the streets posting wagers on passersby to defeat him in a brawl in order to obtain funds to live. After on nasty brawl, a gruff, but elegant man approached and lifted him to his feet and offered him a place of refuge. A place of refuge at the Bard College in Dublin, Ireland. The thought of him becoming a bard had never once crossed his mind, but the thought had become more at home as the years past. By the age of 18 he had become a full fledged bard. He decided to part from his unusual home and went back to taste the sweet sense of violence. For the next 3 years he trained in the art of killing for hire. He excelled at what he did but his love for music never faded and soon found that music could also be a powerful weapon. In his mercenary work he was soon caught by the Imperialist Irish law and was soon exiled from Ireland. Finding himself lost he decided to immigrate to America to continue his work because it's all that he had known. Looking for work he was soon hired by the United States Government as a mercenary only soon to go rouge and become united with the life of a pirate going from airship crew to airship crew for hire. As years pass he now waits in Washington D.C. waiting to board another airship looking for work.

Birthplace: Mullingar, Ireland

~Physical Description

Hair style: clean cut
Eyes: Hazel
Body: athletic
Physical Condition: Healthy
Marks: none
Possessions, jewelry, etc: bass guitar rifle, A single sword
Personality: Spazmatic, charismatic, non-religious, non-political, creative
Dislikes: unknown
Fears: spiders
Goals: To entertain the masses